Which aesthetic treatments are most relevant?
- Smile Analysis or Smile Digital Design: we develop a personalized analysis to examine in detail the patient’s smile and assess which treatment would be better to accomplish the best possible result.
- Dental Veneers: these are artificial material laminates (composite or porcelain) bonded to the external visible surface of the tooth (like a lens). It is quite a conservative way to cover up the color or modify the size or the shape of the teeth.
- Composite or Porcelain Aesthetic Restorations: this type of treatment is meant to repair areas of a tooth damaged by caries, taints, cracks, etc. The treatment is highly conservative and achieves a highly aesthetic result depending on the size of the tooth to be repaired.
- Teeth Whitening: Treatment that aims to change the color of the teeth applying harmless products to them. It gives the teeth a healthier and more youthful look brightening the smile
Generally, dental aesthetic treatments are very conservative so teeth are not damaged. They are in high demand at the moment, as they provide a beautiful, natural-looking and balanced smile, and reinforce our patients’ confidence, improve their social skills, and increase their professional opportunities.
When specialists in the field carry out these types of treatments, the results in improving a smile are so exceptional that can even change a patient’s life.
Why Choose Us?
- Our clinic is specialized in oral restoration, prostheses and cosmetic dentistry. We are a highly-qualified professional team with a vast experience in the different fields.
- The clinic management decided to count on all other dental specialities to be able to provide a multidisciplinary and personalized treatment to all our patients, since this is the clinic’s working philosophy.
- We are committed to achieve the best result, and thus, we work with the best technicians and dental prosthetists to create highly aesthetic prostheses and aesthetic treatments using the best available materials in the market, and with the most advanced technology.
- We always strive for personalized dental care of each patient by developing a thorough planning of each case prior to the treatment. Our patients can then visualize the final result, and comment and define their treatment objectives.
- Once the treatment is completed, we focus on preserving our patients’ oral health in the long-term, by providing them with comprehensive and efficient hygiene guidelines to ensure our treatments are kept in good condition.
” Me recomendó una amiga al Dr. López para un tema de estética dental y la verdad que fue todo un acierto, me resolvió todas las dudas y me dio total seguridad para poder hacer un tratamiento de carillas estéticas. Tuve suerte de dar con esta clínica.”
— Mónica S. —