It offers a wide range of benefits, depending only on the area or problem that requires treatment.
Oral surgery allows us to access areas in the mouth that even though not visible, are causing us problems, such as salivary gland obstruction, mucosal lesions, tooth or molar infections, bone cysts, etc.
Where there is bone loss we can regenerate it, and we can perform surgical procedures that improve the bone condition for a more suitable and stable implant placement.
Why Choose Us?
- Our highly qualified dental team has vast experience in this speciality.
- The clinic management decided to count on all other dental specialities to be able to provide a multidisciplinary and personalized treatment to all our patients, since this is the clinic’s working philosophy.
- We are committed to achieving the best result, and thus, we work with the best technicians and dental prosthetists to create highly aesthetic prostheses and aesthetic treatments using the best available materials in the market, and with the most advanced technology.
- We always strive for personalized dental care of each patient by developing a thorough planning of each case prior to the treatment. Our patients can then visualize the final result, and comment and define their treatment objectives.
- Once the treatment is completed, we focus on preserving our patients’ oral health in the long-term, by providing them with comprehensive and efficient hygiene guidelines to ensure our treatments are kept in good condition.
- We offer different treatment options for our patients, hence providing them with a spectrum of choices following our orthodontics specialists’ direct advice.
” A coworker recommended this clinic and I went for an implant treatment. I didn’t feel any pain and the surgery went very well. They kept an eye on me for the next few days and I felt very wrapped at all times.”
— Sergio R. —