La Ortodoncia es un tratamiento que se basa en mover los dientes para poder solucionar problemas de mordida (oclusión), para lograr un mejor acceso a la higiene oral o bien para mejorar la estética dental. Es un tratamiento muy conservador respetando los dientes.
This is a treatment that consists of moving the teeth to either solve occlusion problems, achieve better access to oral hygiene, or improve dental aesthetics. It is a highly conservative treatment that preserves our patients’ teeth.
When the occlusion is modified, the patient is able to chew better in a more balanced way, access to perform a better dental hygiene is gained and dental and facial aesthetics are improved.
We are also capable of modifying the facial structure (face) of patients that present a jaw malformation (abnormally larger) or an open bite (patients that present an open mouth). These are complex treatments that provide good solutions in these cases.
Why choose us?
- Our clinic is specialized in oral restoration, prostheses and cosmetic dentistry. We are a highly-qualified professional team with a vast experience in the different fields.
- The clinic management decided to count on all other dental specialities to be able to provide a multidisciplinary and personalized treatment to all our patients, since this is the clinic’s working philosophy.
- We are committed to achieve the best result, and thus, we work with the best technicians and dental prosthetists to create highly aesthetic prostheses and aesthetic treatments using the best available materials in the market, and with the most advanced technology.
- We always strive for personalized dental care of each patient by developing a thorough planning of each case prior to the treatment. Our patients can then visualize the final result, and comment and define their treatment objectives.
- Once the treatment is completed, we focus on preserving our patients’ oral health in the long-term, by providing them with comprehensive and efficient hygiene guidelines to ensure our treatments are kept in good condition.
- Our specialists have a vast experience in invisible orthodontics treatments and they are certified in invisible orthodontics methods such as INVISALIGN (transparent retainers) and INCOGNITO (lingual braces).
- We offer different treatment options for our patients, hence providing them with a spectrum of choices following our orthodontics specialists’ direct advice.
- For complex clinical cases that require orthognathic surgery, we have partnered with a well-respected team of maxillofacial doctors who specialize in this kind of interventions.
“Buscaba una clínica especialista en estética dental y me recomendaron esta, me hice un diseño de sonrisa y unas carillas de porcelana. Estoy súper contenta con el resultado, me han dejado una sonrisa súper bonita. “
— María J. —