Our children’s health is a priority, and we must look after their mouths. The specialist in children dental care, the pediatric dentist, is prepared to diagnose dental malposition in the mixed dentition; can provide parents with reliable information about child homecare and treat any kind of oral health issue that a kid may present.
Treating our youngest patients’ teeth, even though they will fall out, is essential to ensure that the new teeth (permanent teeth) will grow healthy and out of risk.
Why choose us?
- Our clinic is specialized in oral restoration, prostheses and cosmetic dentistry. We are a highly-qualified professional team with a vast experience in the different fields.
- The clinic management decided to count on all other dental specialities to be able to provide a multidisciplinary and personalized treatment to all our patients, since this is the clinic’s working philosophy.
- We are committed to achieving the best result, and thus, we work with the best technicians and dental prosthetists to create highly aesthetic prostheses and aesthetic treatments using the best available materials in the market, and with the most advanced technology.
- We always strive for personalized dental care of each patient by developing a thorough planning of each case prior to the treatment. Our patients can then visualize the final result, and comment and define their treatment objectives.
- Once the treatment is completed, we focus on preserving our patients’ oral health in the long-term, by providing them with comprehensive and efficient hygiene guidelines to ensure our treatments are kept in good condition.
- We offer different treatment options for our patients, hence providing them with a spectrum of choices following our orthodontics specialists’ direct advice.
- When seeking a medical assessment or treatment at our clinic, our specialist will provide parents with all the necessary explanations to perform home care adequately, which we can provide at our clinic because we are specialists in this field.
- Our pediatric dentist is also specialized in orthodontics. She provides safe and reliable dental care for children, making sure their teeth grow healthy and in the right position so as not to have future problems.
” The attention and the treatment they gave me was super professional and very attentive, as very personalized everything. The doctor who treated me transmitted me a lot of knowledge and professionalism. I recommend 100%”
— Jenny M. —