Eliminate recurrent gum bleeding.
Take care of the gums and the bone surrounding teeth or dental implants in order to keep them stable and functional in the long term.
Regenerate receding gums (fill in the gum parts where it has moved up or down, leaving the tooth exposed) and hence helping maintain the health and stability of the tissues around the affected teeth.
Ease the pain a swollen gum causes to the patient.
Patients often present teeth mobility. Periodontics treats these teeth to eliminate or reduce this mobility and so stabilise and preserve the area.
Why choose us?
- We are a highly qualified professional team with a vast experience in the different fields.
- The clinic management decided to count on all other dental specialities to be able to provide a multidisciplinary and personalized treatment to all our patients, since this is the clinic’s working philosophy.
- We are committed to achieving the best result, and thus, we work with the best technicians and dental prosthetists to create highly aesthetic prostheses and aesthetic treatments using the best available materials in the market, and with the most advanced technology.
- We always strive for personalized dental care of each patient by developing a thorough planning of each case prior to the treatment. Our patients can then visualize the final result, and comment and define their treatment objectives.
- Once the treatment is completed, we focus on preserving our patients’ oral health in the long-term, by providing them with comprehensive and efficient hygiene guidelines to ensure our treatments are kept in good condition.
- We offer different treatment options for our patients, hence providing them with a spectrum of choices following our orthodontics specialists’ direct advice.
- By studying the clinical cases and using the right tools to explain the treatment to our patients, we have established follow-up protocols specialized in Periodontics to carry out an accurate health control once the treatment is complete.
” Fuí a la clínica buscando un dentista en Madrid a través de Google y opté por esta.
La verdad que me gustó mucho el trato y el doctor que me atendió, se veía una clínica seria y muy limpia, con gusto.
El tratamiento que tenía era muy sencillo pero estoy muy contento.”
— Felipe G. —