Root Canal Treatment
A root canal treatment is required when the tooth is in bad condition due to either a cavity or an infection. The patient might be experiencing pain, have an abscess or be asymptomatic, which doesn’t mean the tooth is healthy.
We get rid of the patient’s acute pain and cure the area.
If left untreated, there would be consequences such as recurrent pain and infection that would lead to decay and loss of the tooth.
Root canal treatments lead to other necessary procedures to reconstruct and restore the tooth.
It helps a very damaged tooth stay longer in the mouth avoiding its extraction.
Why Choose Us?
- We are a highly qualified professional team with a vast experience in the different fields.
- The clinic management decided to count on all other dental specialities to be able to provide a multidisciplinary and personalized treatment to all our patients, since this is the clinic’s working philosophy.
- We are committed to achieving the best result, and thus, we work with the best technicians and dental prosthetists to create highly aesthetic prostheses and aesthetic treatments using the best available materials in the market, and with the most advanced technology.
- We always strive for personalized dental care of each patient by developing a thorough planning of each case prior to the treatment. Our patients can then visualize the final result, and comment and define their treatment objectives.
- Once the treatment is completed, we focus on preserving our patients’ oral health in the long-term, by providing them with comprehensive and efficient hygiene guidelines to ensure our treatments are kept in good condition.
- We offer different treatment options for our patients, hence providing them with a spectrum of choices following our orthodontics specialists’ direct advice.
- We carry out these procedures with a microscope (microscopic root canal treatment), which makes this treatment safer and more reliable than the traditional method.
- The patient is able to follow the process in real time on a screen.
- Patients will be given a report about the treatment that will explain in a technical way the diagnosis and treatment procedure.
“I was looking for a clinic specializing in dental aesthetics and they recommended this, I made a smile design and porcelain veneers. I am super happy with the result, they have left me a super pretty smile.”
— María J. —