Dra. Ángela Monedero Fernández
Endodontics and Periodontics Specialist
Member’s Number: 28009272
“I was never a quiet kid, but in fact, I was rather fidgety and restless. I had a curious, creative mind, and I was always willing to help others. At the beginning of my career in Dentistry, I discovered how passionate I was about Endodontics and Periodontics, which are specialties that are rather complex and require thoroughness, patience and dedication. Fighting to “save our teeth” is my main goal. Besides working every day at the clinic, I could tell you that music makes my soul the happy, and whenever I have free time, playing the guitar and composing music is my favourite therapy! “
- Bachelor of Science in Odontology, Rey Juan Carlos University of Madrid (URJC).
- MS in Endodontics and Restorative Odontology, Rey Juan Carlos University of Madrid (URJC).
- MS in Oral Surgery, Implantology and Periodontics, University of Leon (ULE).
- Clinical Course: TMJ Disorders and Orofacial Pain, Madrid.
- University Course: Expert in Advanced Periodontics, Complutense University of Madrid.
- CNS Accreditation: Director of Dental Radiodiagnostic Facilities, Madrid.
- Author of various scientific posters and presentations about Endodontics and Restorative Odontology at Spanish Society of Restorative Odontology (SEOC) and Spanish Association of Endodontics (AEDE) conferences.
- Active member of the Spanish Association of Endodontics (AEDE).