Dra. Leizuri de Frutos
Member’s Number: 28010983
“As a kid, I was a dreamer. Ever since I was little, I have been very fond of crafts and have always been a bit stubborn. I have always paid attention to the smallest detail, I am a perfectionist. I love sharing my weekends with my family and friends surrounded by nature. I enjoy taking care of my mind and body and I love to wake up early every day to exercise. I also enjoy traveling to discover the remote corners of the world. I finished first of my class in my degree, during which I discovered my passion for Orthodontics, and I fell in love with my profession. I combine the clinical work with research that keeps me up to date with the latest findings in the field. “
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry, País Vasco University of Bilbao (UPV).
- Postgraduate Degree in Clinical Orthodontics, DIOC Centre, Madrid.
- MS in Orthodontics, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- MS in Dental Sciences, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- PhD in Dentistry (Summa Cum Laude), Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- CNS Accreditation: Radiodiagnosis Facilities Manager (Dental Modality), Madrid.
- Official Accreditation: INVISALIGN Specialist (Workshop Accreditation of Align Technology, Invisible Orthodontics using retainers).
- Official Accreditation: INCOGNITOR Specialist by Lingual Systems (New generation Win in Lingual Orthodontics, Invisible Lingual Orthodontics).
- MS in Plastic Orthodontics, Invisalign System, Madrid.
- Adjunct Professor of the MS in Orthodontics, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- Dr. de Frutos Valle has given several lectures throughout the country, and is author and co-author of various scholarly articles in national and international academic journals.
- Active member of SEDO (Spanish Society of Orthodontics) and SEDA (Spanish Society of Aligners).