Srta. María Acedo
“I wanted to learn about absolutely everything when I was little! I was curious, active and a dreamer…and I was very fond of teaching and helping others. I was very young when I got my first braces, but I knew right away I wanted to be a dentist, and even though I finally decided to study Dental Hygiene, I love my job. My goal is to keep growing and learning every day. I really value my free time and sharing it with my loved ones, drawing, cooking, with music and doing sports.”
Superior Technician in Dental Hygiene, Caceres.
- Course: Clinic Photography in Dentistry, Madrid.
- University Course: Specialization in Assistance Quality in Odontology, Miguel de Cervantes European University.
- University Course: Specialization in Financial Management and Basic Accounting of Dental Clinics, Miguel de Cervantes European University.
- International Orthodontics Symposium.
-X Congreso de Actualización en Implantología. Ticare.
X Conference of Actualization in Implantology, Ticare.
- National Congress of Spanish Society of Periodontics and Osseointegration (SEPA), Malaga.
- Biennial Conference COEM.
- SEPA Symposium, Periodontal Health: Importance of preventing and benefits of treatments.
- Course: Teeth Whitening Risks, Dental Hygienists College of Extremadura.
- Course: Minimally Invasive Dentistry, Dental Hygienists College of Madrid.
- Higher Learning Course: Dental Office Management, Dental Hygienists College of Madrid.
- Course: Endodontics Actualization for Dental Hygienists. Dental Hygienists College of Madrid.
- Advanced Modular Course: Periodontics for Dental Hygienists. Dental Hygienists College of Madrid.
- Course: Teeth Whitening and Dental Aesthetic. Dental Hygienists College of Madrid.
- Course: Periodontology for Dental Hygienists. Carsa Formacion.