Srta. Mayte de Lucas
“When I was little, I was a family girl, very lively and a bit of a hyperactive. I always liked trying new things that would make me feel well. When I started to work in this field, I discovered a new world that made me want to keep studying and learning about it. I love working in Patient Care and everything that comes with the job. There is always music in my daily routine, from the moment I wake up until I go to bed, without it I wouldn’t survive! Whenever I have free time, I go to concerts or play the guitar which is one of the few things that really help me relax.”
Superior Technician in Dental Hygiene, Barcelona.
- Currently studying a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, San Rafael-Nebrija University of Madrid.
- Course: Ancillary Health Care in Nursing, Madrid.
- Course: X-Ray Operator, Infocitec, Madrid.
- Technician in Health Documentation, Madrid.
- University Course: Studies in Social Work, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- University Course: Financial Management and Basic Accounting of Dental Offices, Miguel de Cervantes European University.
- Course: Clinic Photography in Dentistry, Madrid.
- Course on TMJ Health Safety Environment and Community, Kybos, Madrid.
- Course: Defibrillator, Kybos, Madrid.
- Course: Prevention of Psychosocial Risks, Cordial Prevencion, Madrid.
- Course: Implantology for Dental Staff, Carsa, Madrid.
- Course: Social Needs for Alzheimer Patients, Centro Alzehimer Fundacion Reina Sofia, Madrid.
- Course: Prevention of Biological Hazards, Cordial Prevencion, Madrid.
- University Course: B Testing in Animals, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- Course: Disinfection and Sterilization for ?????, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- Certificate in Sports Management, Recreation and Leisure Instructor, YMCA, Madrid.