Dra. Milagros Díaz
Oral Medicine and Oral Surgery Specialist
Member’s Number: 28005974
“Ever since I was very little, I wanted to become a dentist and I can’t remember being interested in anything else. I loved accompanying my dad to his dentist’s appointments and looking at all the little gadgets that they used. Once having finished my degree in Dentistry, I specialized in Oral Medicine and later, in Implantology. At the moment I combine teaching with clinical work, from where I try to motivate and make my patients aware of how important good dental health care is. When I am not working, I love cooking for friends at home, going for long hikes in the mountains, or sunbathing on the beach.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry, European University of Madrid (UEM).
- MBA in Dental Clinic Management, Miguel de Cervantes European University.
- Specialist in Information and Clinical Knowledge in e-Health Management, UOC.
- PhD in Dental Sciences, Rey Juan Carlos University of Madrid (URJC).
- University Course: Oral Implantology, Siglo XXI University, Cordoba, Argentina.
- University Course: Health Sciences Applied Stadistics , National Distance Education University, (UNED)
- MS (University Specialist) in Oral Medicine, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- University Course: At- Risk patient treatment in Dental Clinics, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- Associate Professor, Oral Surgical Medical Pathology and Integrated Clinic in Special Patients, European University of Madrid (UEM).
- Adjunct Professor at University Course: Oral Medicine, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- Exclusive Practice of Oral Medicine, Periodontics and Oral Implantology.
- Active member in national and international research projects.
- Co-Lecturer of more than 60 academic lectures in national and international conferences.
- OralmeDX Coordinator, Oral Medicine Diagnosis.
- Dr. DOC, online book editing.