Dra. Natalia Martínez Rodríguez
Implants and Oral Advanced Regenerative Surgery Specialist
Member’s Nr: 28009210
“Ever since I was a child, I wanted to become a dentist which came as no surprise as I was the third generation of dentists in my family. Dentistry has always been present in my life. I still remember when I was 4 and my parents gave me that famous game, “The Crocodile Dentist”. It was one of their best investments ever, and somewhat of a premonition of my future. Oral Surgery and Implantology is not only my specialty, but also my passion. Taking care of my patients and restoring their health is a daily challenge that brings out the best in me. My family and friends are essential to me. In my free time it is travelling, sports and fashion that help me keep my mind open to new projects and goals and which enhance my most adventurous and creative self.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry, European University of Madrid (UEM).
- MS in Dental Sciences, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- MS in Orofacial Surgery and Implantology, University Hospital of Madrid.
- University Course: Implant Prosthetics, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- PhD in Dentistry (Summa Cum Laude), Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- Fellow European Board Oral Surgery, Spanish Society of Oral Surgery, Milano.
- Adjunct Professor, CEU San Pablo University of Madrid (CEU).
- Professor, MS in Orofacial Surgery and Implantology, Virgen de la Paloma Hospital.
- Professor, MS in Oral Surgery and Implantology, Rey Juan Carlos University of Madrid (URJC).
- Adjunct Professor, MS in Surgery, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- Author and co-author of various scholarly articles in national and international academic journals.
- Full Member of the Spanish Society of Oral Surgery (SECIB).
- Associate Member of the Spanish Society of Implants (SEI).
- Member of the Spanish Society of Gerodontology (SEGER).
- Dr. Martinez participates actively in training courses and national and international conferences.