Dra. Teresa Alvear Campuzano
Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics Specialist
Member’s Number: 28010324
“During my childhood I was a pretty active kid, always wanting to do and know everything, but also a responsible, self-demanding and perfectionist one as well. I have always loved to be on my own and listen to music, read or exercise. When I studied Dentistry I became fascinated by Pediatrics and Orthodontics because I thought that the younger the patients were, the more we could help them solve their problems. When working with children the challenges are endless, but their smiles are the best reward we get at the clinic. Each day I work to give the best of myself to my patients and offer the quality service our job demands.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry, CEU San Pablo University of Madrid (CEU).
- MS in Pediatric Dentistry, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- MS in Dental Sciences, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- PhD in Dentistry ( Summa Cum Laude), Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- CNS Accreditation: Radiodiagnosis Facilities Manager (Dental Modality), Madrid.
- Specialist in Aesthetic Child Dentition.
- MS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Mississippi Institution of Higher Learning, Madrid.
- Adjunct Professor, MS of Pediatric Dentistry, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- Professor of Pediatric Dentistry, Alfonso X El Sabio University (UAX).
- Dr. Alvear-Campuzano has given several lectures throughout the country, just as she has published various scholarly articles in national and international academic journals.
- Active Member of SEOP (Spanish Society of Pediatric Dentistry).