Ms. Luz Dávila Losada
Ms. Dávila will take care of your oral health and that of the little ones since it is specialized in the area of orthodontics and pediatric dentistry.
“Since I was a child I have always been very curious, smiling and demanding.
In my free time I enjoy sharing with my family and friends, I love to travel and discover new places. In my day to day, I can not stop listening to music and I always try to take some time to play sports and read.
I am lucky to work on something that I am passionate about and I try to improve every day, to always take care of the details. Since I began my studies as a hygienist I discovered in orthodontics a world that captivated me. My goal is to contribute to the care of the smile of my patients”.
- Oral Hygiene Training Cycle of Higher Vocational Training – 2016
- Accreditation to operate diagnostic facilities – FISIS Radiological Protection 2015.
- Oral Medicine and Preventive Hygiene Training – OralmeDX
- Periodontal Hole – Inspiria Dental
- VI International Symposium on Orthodontics
- Role of staff in the control of COVID-19 – FDE
- Clinical signs of periodontium – Inspiria Dental
- Effects of tobacco in the oral cavity – Inspiria Dental
- Interdisciplinary training for dental hygienists – Atelier Dental
- Pulp and periapical pathology – Inspiria Dental